It can creates a fine mist that’s nothing but pure, undiluted premium essential oil.
Imperium is the perfect solution for home fragrance.
Easy to use, simple to maintain, and it can produce safe and potent aromas for you.
Waterless –– doesn't dilute the oils.
Does not require heat or water.
IMPERIUM AROMA DIFFUSER USES
NEBULIZING ESSENTIAL OIL
|SIZE||Ø75 x 121.6 mm|
|VOLTAGE||USB 5 V|
|BOTTLE CAPACITY||5 / 10 / 15 ml|
|CONSUMPTION||0.03 - 0.10 ml/h|
|MATERIAL||ABS & PLASTIC|
|GRADES||WORKING (S)||STOPS (S)|
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based.
The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
For your safety and enjoyment, please read and understand before using our products.
NEBULIZING AROMA DIFFUSERS
- Do not damage the AC adapter power cord, bend the cord forcefully, pull, or twist the cord.
- Do not allow the cord to come close to hot components, and do not set heavy items on top of the AC adapter cord.
- Do not pinch the cord between other objects or attempt to modify the cord in any way.
- Do not attempt to insert/remove the AC adapter with wet hands.
- To clean the nebulizing aroma diffusers please insert alchool into the bottle and diffuse for 10 - 15 minutes. After you finish clean the bottle with a dry tissue.
PREMIUM ESSENTIAL OILS
- Never ingest (eat) essential oils. The body absorbs these concentrated substances very quickly, which can lead to a toxic reaction like vomiting, seizures or vertigo.
- Make sure pets (especially cats) have the option to leave the room if they don’t like the aromas.
- If you suspect you're having an allergic reaction to an essential oil, stop using the product, and consult your allergist or dermatologist for further evaluation.
Do not allow anyone other than a qualified service technician to disassemble or repair our products.
→ Attempting to modify our products may lead to fire, electrical shock, injury, or products malfunction.
Never attempt to insert pins, wires, or other foreign objects into the the mist diffuser outlet or seams/gaps in our products.
→ Doing so may lead to electrical shock or injury.
Our aroma diffusers are not a medical inhaler or vaporizer. Do not intentionally inhale mist emitted from the outlet directly.
→ Doing so may be a hazard to your health. Do not use our products for any other purpose than to emit and diffuse aroma.